I have been taking an anime and manga course at school and it has inspired me to get back into blogging. I want to write reviews on different media, as well as critical analyses and in general just get back to sharing my thoughts. I am considering finding a new blog platform, specifically transitioning to substack but idk. I have a tendency to make everything a big deal. Instead of speculating and trying to plan out what I want this blog to be, I'm just going to start posting. Planning overwhelms me and I lose momentum. Maybe some of my posts will suck. So what!
Baz Luhrmann, you are my guy 4L. What an awesome movie. I'm sickened by the level of greatness that movie possessed. But I mean, who can be surprised? This was a Baz Luhrmann film after all. Austin Butler put his SOUL into his performance as Elvis Presley. What a beautiful film. Super duper kudos to the whole cast and crew. And I give a special shoutout to makeup as well as the editing crew. They did their thing! I know some will have complaints about the extravagance of the film, but 1) it's about Elvis, what did you expect? and 2) It's a Baz Luhrmann film, what did you expect? Baz Luhrmann was the perfect guy to make an Elvis movie, he completely gets how to put on a show, just like EP himself. - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/STHvDQ
Comments
Post a Comment
Please choose "Google Account" or "Name/URL". Anonymous comments confuse me. Thanks for commenting!