Skip to main content

I will return soon.

The people's princess cannot be destroyed hunni. The opps can't stop this!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please choose "Google Account" or "Name/URL". Anonymous comments confuse me. Thanks for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis, 2022 - ★★★★★

Baz Luhrmann, you are my guy 4L. What an awesome movie. I'm sickened by the level of greatness that movie possessed. But I mean, who can be surprised? This was a Baz Luhrmann film after all. Austin Butler put his SOUL into his performance as Elvis Presley. What a beautiful film. Super duper kudos to the whole cast and crew. And I give a special shoutout to makeup as well as the editing crew. They did their thing! I know some will have complaints about the extravagance of the film, but 1) it's about Elvis, what did you expect? and 2) It's a Baz Luhrmann film, what did you expect? Baz Luhrmann was the perfect guy to make an Elvis movie, he completely gets how to put on a show, just like EP himself. - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/STHvDQ

Vogue: An Ode To The Marc Jacobs The Tote Bag

  This image is from the Vogue article,  An Ode To The Marc Jacobs The Tote Bag . I think it's such a lovely photo. I bought my own MJ tote bag today, yasss! It is so beautiful!!! I got The Small Tote Bag in Black . After tax, it cost 210.60. I only have 9.33 left lol. I have 30 more bucks on the way, but 39.33 still isn't much. This summer I have  to get a job. I want more Marc Jacobs tote bags. I also want clothes, so I really need the money. My odd jobs are inconsistent so I can't rely on that to buy bags which cost over 200 after tax. Now, here are some general updates: - Today, I watched Brightburn, as well as Sparky and Micaela and Hamster PSA, so that's 3 more parts of James Gunn's filmography I've completed. - Right now, I am watching Movie 43. I really like it! This is so funny lol.