Skip to main content

Summer Plans & Never Have I Ever

MacBook Pro 14-inch (2021) review: A throwback design with serious new  power | CNN Underscored

A Comparative Look At Online Filmmaking Masterclasses
Hello! I'm typing this off my new computer #yassshenny! I've finally come up with some plans for my summer. I'm looking forward to my special camp from July 5 to August 5. From June 21 to July 1, I'm going to do this free online video Production course from the Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm looking forward to it. This summer I really want to build up my portfolio for college. I'm currently watching Burn After Reading, and at 17 minutes it's still nothing really going on. I'm waiting for the plot to ramp up. After all, this movie is just 1h35m54s so 96 minutes. Brad Pitt has appeared on screen now though and he's who I was really looking for. I think the plot is gonna come together soon. My computer case comes on Friday. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to decorate my computer with Evangelion stickers. There will be some other stuff too, but for now, I know I want Evangelion stickers. This computer is really nice, so I won't ask my parents for a new computer for college. I'm so happy! SQUEEEE


Between yesterday morning and this afternoon, I binged both seasons of Never Have I Ever. I didn't give the show a chance before, but I didn't have anything to watch, so I decided to click it and I absolutely loved it! I had so much commentary on it lol. Never Have I Ever was GREAT! I'm going to check out other shows Mindy Kaling has made because I loved The Sex Lives of College Girls and this show gave me the same vibes, meaning it may just be a Mindy thing. I usually hate a love triangle because to me one guy is the obvious choice, but in this show, idk. I am definitely Team Paxton Hall-Yoshida, that's my guy, but Ben is also great. Paxton is so fine, good lord! I need a Paxton Hall-Yoshida in my life smh. I originally would have said I need a mixture of the two, but Paxton is smart now too. It is cool that Ben pushes Devi, though. I'm already feeling bad for my sis Aneesa because I do not see how this works out for her at all. Let me stop talking though, because I could discuss this show for a while. I super duper love Mindy Kaling's Never Have I Ever! I can't come up with a single complaint. I'm really looking forward to Season 3 on August 12.

The Sex Lives of College Girls' Season 2: Everything We Know

If you like Never Have I Ever, you should definitely watch The Sex Lives of College Girls!! It's great! It's renewed for a second season, but I don't know when that comes out. The second season will probably release this year, though. Season 1 released from November 18, 2021 until December 9, 2021, so Season 2 may come out around the same time this year. 


I have a history of not trying popular Netflix shows lol, but in the case of Never Have I Ever and Stranger Things, I ended up watching them right around the time a new season was coming and totally loved it. I will not try to watch Ginny & Georgia, though. I don't care how much people like that crap, that show is below me. Sorry, not sorry!


Well, that's all for now. For this post atleast. I didn't like that I hadn't posted in a minute. It's summer, so this is the best time to be active!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ