Skip to main content

Update - 17 Avril 2022

I have not been on here in forever. In the time I was away, I consumed a bunch of AWESOME media. It was soooo slayful!!! I'm in 11th grade now lol. I turn 17 on Friday, April 22. Here are my current favorite manga and anime. I went through a manga REVOLUTION last summer (2021). Man, I was on a roll like you would not believe! I was zooming through manga with 200+ chapters like it was nothing. I was a BEAST! My streak began with Yankee-kun to Megane-Chan and ended with Gantz, which I finished a few days after school began. I super duper enjoyed all the manga I read in that time period. I went from manga drought to manga BOUT. Yeah, that was lame. I was just trying to make a rhyme LOL. I read almost all of these manga on my computer because of MAL-Sync's autologging feature. I love MAL-Sync!!! MAL-Sync, Adblock Plus, and Better History are my favorite Chrome Extensions! I think this time I'm going to keep up with my blogging. I'm enjoying typing this up. I'm just going to share some more fun things about me/news:

- I got a 33 on the ACT!!! YAASSSSS

- Having a sleepover for my birthday next weekend #slayslayslay! It is the first time friends will sleep over at my home. 🤗

- The yearbook is almost done. Halleljuah! I am so sick of that stupid book man. If I never see it again until I die, it'll still be too much time I spent looking at it.

- I need to figure out how to make my blog look nice. I am going to do the work necessary to make this a nice blog. I will make it my new hobby.

I want to do an all about me. Debating on if I should do it on this post, or make a new one. 🤔 I'm working on the computer, so searching for the emoji on Blogger's platform is tickling me lol these emojis look funny. You know what? I will do the all about me on here. Well, it's not really an ALL about me. Just some things I want to share with the world.

My favorite artist is one Mr. Kanye West!!! Mr. K to the Wizzest is my guy forever. Forever EVER!

My favorite live-action shows are Community, 30 Rock, Superstore, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!!! This year, I've enjoyed watching Abbott Elementary, American Auto, and Euphoria weekly. Some shows I'm looking forward to this year are Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy. Rebelde Season 2 is allegedly coming out in the second half of this year, and if that's true, then I am looking forward to that too! I am feeling really happy right now! Writing is a good outlet for me.

Oh! Some more news!!! I watched Evangelion: Death(true)², The End of Evangelion, all 4 rebuild films (the last one was BEAUTIFUL! I cried. What a wonderful ending.), and I read the manga! In my opinion, each one was better than the last. The manga was better than the original anime + EoE. Things were more fleshed out. I absolutely LOVED the rebuilds!!! In both the manga and rebuilds, I found myself enjoying Rei. I was a stone cold Rei HATER beforehand. I could not fathom why people were so into her. She just did not float my boat 🤷🤷🤷. That girl was weird as hockey sticks, in the bad way. Now I love Rei! Rei is my girl! I'll go to war for her. The power of Evangelion is very real. VERY REAL. Thank you, Hideaki Anno.

Hmm... More news! Fire Force ended in February. It WAS a Soul Eater prequel after all 😒😒😒. Somehow I could not not bring myself to be sick, though. Ohkubo did it very well. That's my guy. Next: I've read 253 chapters of One Piece, and I really enjoyed the Drum Kingdom and Alabasta arcs. I'm currently in the Skypeia arc, and it's not really doing it for me, so I slowed down. A tad bored. 🤷 Gotta be real. 🤷🤷🤷

Now I'm going to end this post so I can make my blog visually appealing. ^ _ ^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ