Skip to main content

Split, 2016 - ★★★★★ (contains spoilers)

This review may contain spoilers. fantastic!!! enjoyed the switch from thriller film to supernatural/sci fi, very smooth and well done. wow. james mcavoy put his dicks, balls, and taint into this role i did not know that nigga could act like that ngl. i wasnt familiar with his game! i loved the xmen movies but i did not foresee this. also i never understood where the anya taylor joy love came from, felt super random but thats bc i didnt watch split when it came out i thought youtube made this movie 😭😭😭  but i watched it now and i get it! i just wasnt there! but i’m there, now. now is here and here is where atj is so that’s where i want to be. sorry to the girls she got kidnapped w bc i never even learned to differentiate them they just paled in comparison to anya. they still did a good job, but the best scenes were between kevin barry hedwig whatever and any, with dennis and therapist coming in second.idk i just think the plot twist is so creative! i hate that anya’s uncle is her guardian i want to kill him! grrrr! i fw m night shymalan the long way that’s my dawg idk! now onto mr glass 🤗 - Letterboxd
http://dlvr.it/StS45C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ