Skip to main content

Super Duper Slay

 Hello,

I am very happy! Let me tell you how my life has been lately:

  • As a member of Apple ETC, I've been enjoying myself! I've met some great people and had great convos, and the program doesn't officially begin until July 5. I'm super grateful for this amazing opportunity.
  • I got my hair done yesterday, and I really love it! I'll attach some photos towards the bottom! My hairstylist was uber cool. She's 8 mins away from my house, and I love her! I'm always gonna go to her anytime I get a wig. Her Instagram is @crownedbypinkallure, and she includes hair with her installs up to 28 inches, so definitely book with her!!! I love that lady a lot.
  • I went to my dad's friend's house yesterday and he grilled. I had a good time.
  • Yesterday, my mom let me drive to go pick up my sister and her friends from the movies. While we were waiting, my mom, youngest sister, and I decided to go to Ross. While at Ross, I finally found skirts that fit me! I found clothes that fit in general. I got 3 skirts, 3 or 4 shirts, and 2 dresses. One dress is casual, and the other is more of a dress-up type dress. I'm quite happy with what I got, and I plan on going shopping more this summer. As I get new clothes, I will cycle out my old clothes and give them to my sister or Goodwill. I feel really good because I am truly becoming a young woman.
  • I got a lot of compliments and general love when I posted my face on my Instagram story for the first time since 9th grade (currently a rising senior). I've never felt like I was pretty or could get compliments like that, but yesterday I was proven wrong. I'm working on my self-esteem so I can stop viewing myself as ugly. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see, just like I did yesterday and today. I want to look in the mirror and smile every morning! (also, a lot of the fine boys I follow/follow me on Instagram, watched my story all the way through! I do not get any male attention, and I'm a feminist and all, but this is big for me lol)
  • Yesterday, my computer and tablet cases came! In my family, we do not use devices until the cases arrive from Amazon. We always buy those 20-dollar built-in screen protector cases. I got a new tablet on June 8, but did not use my tablet until yesterday, June 11. My computer is still a computer so it's okay if I used it without a case. I've used it every day since I got it. Well, I didn't really use it much yesterday because I was busy, but I was on it at like 1 AM that morning, so it technically counts. I'm super obsessed with my computer. Since I got it, I haven't opened my old computer. I've basically let my sister have it. It's still my computer, but I told her if she ever wants to use a computer, to just hop on whenever she wants to. I downloaded Roblox onto it for her lol. She's 12 years old, and you know that's the hot game.
OK, I started typing this at 11:40 AM yesterday (Sunday, June 12) and had to leave to go set up for my cousin's graduation party. I came back home and got dressed up, then went to the party. When I came home from the party, I went to bed lol. I put on Parks & Rec because I like to watch something before I fall asleep but I woke up in the morning with my glasses on my face and my iPad was being used as a pillow LOL.

Now, I'm going to continue this post.
  • I got a lot of compliments at the party yesterday! On my hair, as well as my outfit. I'll also attach photos of my party look. I should have taken photos holding my purse (The Marc Jacobs bag), but it's okay.
  • Today, I attempted to draw myself and it was pretty decent. Mind you, I'm not good at drawing real life people. I can capture the essence of their appearance, but for the most part, people won't look at a drawing of someone's face I did and immediately say who it's supposed to be.
  • I started back watching Parks & Rec and I am really enjoying it! I'm going to give The Office another chance next.
  • Yesterday, my dad let me get 2 peach Monsters. I'm happy because I have not had any Monster in a minute. Monster is my favorite drink, specifically the Ultra Rosa flavor! My favorite Monster flavors are Ultra Gold, Ultra Rosa, and Ultra Peachy Keen! Usually, if I don't see any of them in the store, I just won't get any Monster. I do like the orange Monster, though. It reminds me of Sunny D, which is another drink I really like.
Well, that's all for now. I'm happy about a lot but I can't just detail my life, I have to live it! Ok, bye. The photos are below:

My Hair!!!









and this is all NO filter! I don't wear filters because I already have fragile self-esteem lol so why even mess around with changing my facial proportions on Instagram? So yeah, this is all ME! (The heart is because I downloaded some of the photos off of my Locket)

What I wore to the party!!!






I really like this dress! It's a 16W so it's way too big for me, but I like the way it looks a lot, so I got it. I love this dress! My mom called it a grandma dress and I tried it on partially as a joke, but it slays and I love a slay.

Ok, bye now. 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ