Skip to main content

Slayful Week, Slayful Day, Slayful Slay


I've had an awesome week, and an especially great day today. I spoke with a mentor from a special program I am participating in and the conversation was so fun that we ended up going over the time we were supposed to end since he had a prior engagement. I'm finally watching the Camila Cabello Cinderella movie. I've been meaning to watch it for a while, but today I found out that Henry Braham was the cinematographer. I want to watch other things he worked on since I absolutely loved the Suicide Squad. My life is going great. I finally ended a friendship that caused me undue stress. The good times were great, but the bad times were absolute hell. I feel so light these days! Friday is my cousin's graduation at 11 AM, and my school's graduation is at 7 pm. I'm looking forward to attending both, especially my school's graduation because I know all of them, seeing as I am only one grade below them. At my cousin's school, I just know my cousin and I love him, but my school's graduation will be more personal for obvious reasons. Today, I showered early instead of around 10 pm and I liked it much better. I need to get back to my roots of showering between 4 to 8 pm. It feels much better to do things earlier. Now I don't feel like I have to shower and then stay up because I don't want to go to bed right away. If I shower early, then I have plenty of time to kill and will just go to sleep. That's not the case for tonight, though. I want to watch this Cinderella movie in one sitting. I'm not good at staying up though, so we'll see what actually happens lol. This summer, I'm going to make a real effort to get good sleep. The summer after ninth grade (2020), I used to go to bed between 4 and 7 and wake up at like 4 AM. It was very weird, but I felt like I was so cool. It was actually very lame because my reasoning was to avoid interaction with my family at all costs, which at the time was a very reasonable thing to do. I'm not judging myself for that. I'm just saying that if one of my sisters were to do that today, I'd be like, "You are so weird...". I was an angsty girl though and my head was very messed up at the time. Things were not good for me, and I was just coping any way I could. Here are some things I'm going to do this summer:

- organize my desk

- get my license

- get new clothes

- try wigs

- get my mom to do me some tribal braids

- eat a lot of pink starbursts!

I'm going to have a lovely summer and a lovely life. Why? I am Enam, and that is all. I will be fine. All is well and all will be well. I'm going to turn out just fine. I really think that I will die satisfied. Tomorrow I am going to TGI Friday's with my friends for the end of the semester. I am looking forward to my delicious bacon cheeseburger.

Comments

  1. Love this post. I feel like that some times about work. I want to shake things out and start new. Thank you for sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank YOU for reading this! 😘 - Enam

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please choose "Google Account" or "Name/URL". Anonymous comments confuse me. Thanks for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ