Skip to main content

My Favorite Type of Manga


Hello. My last day of school was Thursday, May 26, 2022. Today is Sunday, May 29, 2022. I've only spent two days out of school, but it feels like much longer. I've found myself quite bored at home. However, two good things have happened. On Friday, I went to my school's graduation which was awesome. I got to see the seniors one last time. That same Friday, I began to read a manga called Arakawa Under the Bridge, which is now on the list of my favorite manga (which can be found on the sidebar underneath "Favorites ^_^"). I absolutely LOVED it! I completed the manga yesterday. 410 chapters went by like nothing! Wow. I love manga with absurd characters, like Beelzebub and Hinamatsuri. Actually, I believe I found this manga looking for series like Hinamatsuri because I loved it so much. Right now, I'm reading Genshiken, but I'm not really feeling it. I'm going to drop it and go back to looking for manga which give me the same wacky vibes as Arakawa Under the Bridge, Hinamatsuri, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Beelzebub, and the like. 

I'm watching Stranger Things Season 4. I am so scared lol. My favorite season was Season 3. I'm looking forward to how this season goes. The villain, Vecna, is extremely disturbing to me. If I saw him, I would just crumble into dust. I wouldn't scream, I wouldn't panic, I'd just spontaneously combust. I'd cease to exist. 

My mom is in Togo right now. I am looking forward to her return. This is really my last summer as a high school student. Wow. This time next year, I will be 18 years old and a high school graduate. I've accepted that I am growing up. I'm actually looking forward to graduating now, simply for the robe, the ceremony, and all the attention I will get. It's also likely that I will be Val/Sal and/or Star Student (highest SAT/ACT), so that's even more special attention. I just love attention and I'm not afraid to say it. My senior year is going to be great, I know it. I am going to be not just okay, but great and awesome and just happy and joyful.

Currently, I am feeling like crap, but I know it's because I'm bored stuck at home. I just need to arrange hangouts with my friends. I'm also seriously considering getting a job. Of course I want money, but my main motivation right now is having something to do. Sitting at home makes me feel so depressed lol. I need something to replace school. I have no idea what to do with myself at home. I do not like summer lol. Most students look forward to summer and the end of the school year, but I absolutely dread it. I don't know how to function without the pressure and stress of school everyday. I don't know how to function by myself, for myself. I know that's the actual problem that I should solve, but I have no clue how to. I also get depressed on week-long breaks from school for the same reason. Well, whatever. Anyways, I'd really like to be a babysitter. I like kids, and kids like me back because I get on their level instead of playing like I'm big. I'm going to try and find some babysitting gigs. I'd prefer that over working retail because my schedule is more flexible. I don't think that I can handle the commitment of that type of job. I absolutely despise any sort of commitment. I do not want people to rely on me in any form or fashion. I could not be a mother as I would not want to be responsible for a small child. I feel like a baby of mine would just die. I don't want to birth kids anyways. I want to adopt older kids since they're usually overlooked. In that case, I'd do my best to care for them and connect with them. I just could not do a small child because there are too many ways for me to mess that up. This post went all over the place, but I guess they always do. That's just how I speak, as well as how my mind works. I'm going to go look up babysitting jobs near me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ