Skip to main content

Meh

That's how I feel. Meh. I have this math homework to do and I know it's gonna be HORRIBLE. I added a Spotify playlist to this blog, so that's nice. I made some good progress today on my IB Reflective Project, received confirmation of 30 more community service hours (which brings my total to 71 out of 75), and got my tentative schedule, so that's nice. But I don't really feel too much. I'm gonna watch Tromeo and Juliet today. My friend wants me to watch Dr. Sleep and Malignant, so I know I need to knock those out if I'm gonna be watching so many movies. Last night, I filled all 3 rings on my Apple Watch for the first time. I'm going to attempt to exercise every night before my shower so I can fill the exercise ring. I usually fill my Move and Stand rings with no effort. I really want this week to end. I am just not in the mood at all. Actually, never mind. I'm going to prom to take photos on Saturday, ugh. Well, maybe it will be fun. We'll see. I hope I get some good photos. May 26 is the final day of my junior year. Come August, I will be a senior. I will take my senior photo in July. I'm not sure how I should have my hair. I have time to decide. Right now, I'm thinking: my natural hair free, my natural hair pressed, a colorful, striking wig, or some cute and classy braids. If it's my natural hair, it'll be freshly dyed. The wig or natural hair may be better options because then my braids can be super fresh for back to school. I could get a wig, but nah, I really want my final back-to-school hairstyle to be some tribal braids. My hair was in tribal braids for my first day of ninth grade. That's not why I want my hair like that, just a cute coincidence. I'm thinking pink, red, or silver in the back. No matter what, I'm going to slay my senior year. I'd like to put something into my appearance. I'm sick of being ugly. No matter how happy I feel, being ugly gets me down. I'm gonna take good care of myself. I don't really want to do much, just make sure my hair is always cute and get my skin right. I might start getting my nails done. They won't be long though. It'll either be my real nails or short acryclics. I feel good about my future. This summer I'm going to start trying wigs and getting my nails done. I'd also like to buy some clothes to develop my own style of dressing. I'm going to transform myself. I'm also going to get my drivers license. I'm working on my Driver's Ed course, and I am going to be driving by the first day of senior year, no matter what. I will be okay. Actually, I won't just be okay. I'll be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ