Skip to main content

Cinderella, 2021 - ★★★ (contains spoilers)

This review may contain spoilers. Cute. I love a musical the music was so good!!! The cast of this movie did an awesome job. I’d also like to give props to whoever arranged the musical numbers and choreography. Great job! I wish that there had been a proper making up between stepmother and cinderella. I did not like how it was wrapped up. Also, Gwen deserved much more character development. The whole movie her character felt like she was being used as a plot device since she herself had no personality or depth. Overall though this movie was cute and it was fun to watch i had a good time! - Letterboxd
http://dlvr.it/SR7Khg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ