Skip to main content

Future

It would be nice if I kept this blog going when I'm in college, and even during my working career. I plan on working in the film industry. I know I have an amazing future ahead of me. What sealed the deal for me was my 33 on the ACT. I did not study, and I didn't do AMAZING on the SAT (1390), so I had no high hopes. I was struggling on the ACT and actually felt like the SAT was much easier, but I got a near perfect, Ivy League level score on one, and a meh score on the other. That showed me my natural power. If I just chill, I will always come out in a good spot. Some other things that increased my confidence were being 1 of 30 students in the country accepted into a super cool program this summer (I never get into programs), and winning the Phi Beta Kappa award. I wondered, "Why me?". Well, the award is for a student who people think will go on to be great. I know I will go on to be great. It's not because of other people. Yes, this year I have finally been able to see a bit of what others see when they look at me. But I know I will be great just because I have recognized the benefits of my unique personality, rather than being insecure about being weird. I am now a PROUD weird girl! I'm quirked up 4L and I do not care!!! I think I'm going to share my blog on my college applications. I don't use TikTok, Twitter, or Instagram. Only social media I have are Reddit, MyAnimeList, and this blog. My personality will really shine through on this blog. I know it. Do people keep up with blogs anymore? Eh, whatever. I'm here to have fun! I'm going to share my blog, but my goal isn't really to get famous. I know I could be famous if I wanted to be, because I'm an interesting person. This isn't a matter of cockiness, just fact. I know that I'm an interesting person. Well, then again, being interesting is quite subjective. Let me clean that statement up by saying I know that a lot of people would find me quite interesting and want to follow my life. That's much better phrasing. I'm never really sure how to title my blog posts. I wonder what will happen if I don't title them. I'll see later. I want to finish Welcome to the NHK today. After that, I will begin my journey to complete Serial Experiments Lain (ugh😒). Once I complete Serial Experiments Lain, my anime shackles will be done. Then, I will watch other anime to entertain myself while I wait for my anime-watching buddy to complete Kill la Kill and catch up on FLCL. Then I'm REALLY back in business. What an awesome life I live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone But You, 2023 - ★★★★

lame first quarter but the rest of the film was strong. Quite funny! I laughed out loud multiple times - Letterboxd http://dlvr.it/T0z5Ts

first post!

 ok hello! this is my new blog where i will be sharing my thoughts. typing this on my phone so the formatting might be odd idk but idc. i’ll do entertainment reviews. i read manga and US comics (mostly marvel). I mainly watch cartoons (the only live action shows i watch are superstore, grown-ish, and black-ish) but when I’m with my mother I watch more common shows like Queen Sugar (currently and it’s VERY good!) or Grey’s Anatomy (hated it at first but now i’m hooked, i hate to say it). I LOVE to listen to music! I have a lot of thoughts so this is a perfect outlet to share them. There are so many things I want to say! idk how to add media this way but if i knew how to i’d input a “pop! pop!” gif from community. that’s all for now. i’ll properly set this site up later.

Akira

MAL RSS Feed - Reading - 1 of 120 chapters http://dlvr.it/T5zdNQ